This modern volumizing shampoo is designed to remove residue and product styling build-up, without stripping hair or fading color to provide an optimum environment for thicker hair. Fights free radicals that damage and weaken hair. The results are thicker, healthier, more beautiful hair.
• Biotin (from B-complex vitamins) in combination with amino acids to strengthen hair.
• Contains nanofilaments which are designed to penetrate deep into the hair shaft to increase thickness from the root.
• Soy Protein provides structure for thin or weak hair.
• Hyaluronic acid strengthens, conditions and replenishes hair providing flexibility and shine.
• Japanese herbals nourish the scalp and hair follicle. The hair bulb size is increased helping to reduce hair loss.
Every head of hair can use a little “oomph!” and I think the Shielo Volumizing Shampoo can help pump your hair up.
I really enjoyed using this shampoo. My hair felt clean after rinsing the shampoo out, less greasy and not as heavy. It helped remove the excess oils and residue from my hair and there was definitely a bounce and lightness to my hair that I loved being able to style.
This is not a shampoo I would use every day, but I think the effects of it can last through more than one hair washing. I would absolutely incorporate this product into my shower routine and happily benefit from thicker, fuller hair. I think if you suffer from thin or flat hair, the Shielo Volumizing Shampoo is certainly worth a try.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.