What’s your web presence? Who do you influence?
“What is Klout?
Klout measures influence online. When you create content or engage, you impact others. Klout analyzes that impact to find your Klout Score, influential topics, and your influencers. Klout is the standard for influence. Top brands such as Disney, Audi, and Turner use Klout Perks to reach and engage influencers. Over 3,000 applications and partners use Klout data to display Klout Scores, prioritize based on Score or topics, and segment users.
The Klout Score measures influence on a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the most influential. Klout uses data from social networks in order to measure:
- How many people you influence (True Reach);
- How much you influence them (Amplification); and
- How influential they are (Network Score)
What is influence?
Influence is the ability to drive action. It happens in real-time and in a given topic. You influence others when you convince your friends to go see a movie, share your favorite YouTube video, or start a discussion about the upcoming election.
How can I use Klout?
Klout helps you understand your influence and how to leverage it.
- Benchmark your success, understand who you influence, and discover who to trust in the topics you care about.
- Earn Klout Perks: exclusive access to products and experiences from top brands.
- Put your Klout Score on your resume to land a sweet job or use it to get better customer service.”
Wanna join me? I don’t get any referral points if you join. It’s just fun!
Warning……. It may be a little to a lot addictive to see what your Klout score is and which way it’s trending. You can’t say you weren’t warned!
What’s your Klout?